XML help

Gerry Orkin gerry.orkin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 22:36:23 EST 2012

Monte

Many thanks - I didn't use your exact code but it set me off in a good and fruitful direction :)

One other small issue - one of my nodes has a colon in it's name node eg. <itunes:duration:>.  I'm guessing that's the reason the  following doesn't work:

put revXMLNodeContents(pTree, "channel/"& tRecentPodcast & "/itunes:explicit")

...whereas this does:

put revXMLNodeContents(pTree, "channel/"& tRecentPodcast &"/pubDate")

Anyone know how to handle nodes with colons in their names?

Cheers

Gerry