[ANN] Holiday Special @ mergExt

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Thu Dec 20 21:56:46 EST 2012

Hi LiveCoders

I fly home for the holidays tomorrow and I'll be back on the 4th so in compensation for an expected sluggish support service over that time I've slashed all mergExt prices by 20% until I get back. Here's the offer page:

http://mergext.com/holiday-special/

Existing customers get an extra 20% off their access to updates if they are currently entitled to 20% off. The offer also covers monthly subscriptions so you can lock in a lower rate per month. I have at least three externals due to be released in early Jan.

Cheers, thanks for supporting mergExt this year and have a happy holidays!

Monte

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services