DNS-SD with mergeBonjour and rresocket?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Thu Dec 20 19:45:56 EST 2012

Hi John

try open process to register and close process to de-register.

In theory you are meant to register a service type here:
http://www.dns-sd.org/ServiceTypes.html

rresocket would be tcp. The service type is very important. You browse for a service type, select one based on the name (which is usually the device/computer name) and then use it's ip.

Cheers

Monte