[OT] Using VBscript to send an email via outlook

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Sun Dec 16 18:14:57 EST 2012

Thanks Mike - I'll give that a go. I've got a VBS script that is working from Livecode (below) but it seems to lock things up occastionally.

Regards,

Terry...

Set MyApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
Set MyItem = MyApp.CreateItem(0)
With MyItem
.To = "a at b.c"
.Subject = "Test email from Livecode via Outlook"
.Body = "This is a test"
.DeferredDeliveryTime = "17/12/2012 10:15:00"
.Send
End With