Multistacks and iOS simulator bug ?

Ludovic Thébault ludovic.thebault at laposte.net
Sun Dec 16 04:44:55 EST 2012

Hello,

I've found something like a bug :

I've an stack which contains substacks (one for iPad, one for the retina iPhone). The mainstack is for the "classic" iPhone.

When i made changes on a substack without changed anything in the mainstack and i test on the simulator (even if i delete the app on the simulator before) : the change are not applied which is very confusing ! I need to modify something on the mainstack to see the change on my substack in the simulator.

I lost some neurons and hours on this ! ;)

Can someone confirm ?

Thanks.