revBrowser with LC 5.5.x - is someone getting this working?

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 12:18:27 EST 2012

Hi Robert,

In the Windows Platform, the original altBrowser External from Altuit,
allowed to choose between Firefox or Internet Explorer.

This particular feature was unavailable in recent versions.
By the way, all browsers are updated, at least weekly...
some of them, more frecuently.

Alejandro

Robert Sneidar wrote