FT: Another FieldTrip Pre-Beta Note

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Fri Dec 14 09:09:22 EST 2012

Howdy FieldTrip Folks,

While testing and wrapping up this first version of FT, I decided to add
a few more features, and also ran into a crasher LC field bug on Android
to work around, so now I'm back to testing and wrapping up! I've been
putting all my dev time into preparing this release for the last several
days.

I'm not going to rush the release out prematurely if I run into another
issue; quality first! But it looks like smooth sailing again, now that
the crasher is solved. I will post the link here, on this list, when
it's ready to download. Thanks again!

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy
--
WordLib: Import MS Word and OpenOffice documents
http://curryk.com/wordlib.html

WordReport: Template-driven MS Word and OpenOffice reports
http://curryk.com/wordreport.html

FieldTrip
http://www.curryk.com/fieldtrip-preorder.html