Mobile sockets crowd funding opportunity

JOHN PATTEN johnpatten at me.com
Thu Dec 13 15:05:25 EST 2012

Hi Mark…

Hmmm? So it would appear if we wanted to make the ability for devices to discover each other, say via bluetooth, and we may use Android devices, we'd be best going after the socket external as opposed to the Game Center external.

I'm guessing with the socket external there would be a little less chance of Apple changing the "rules" so to speak on how devices can discover each other (if we went the Game Center external route).

It just seems like one less issue to worry about.

I'll have to wait and see…

Thanks!