All DataGrid's updates the hilited index together

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Dec 12 15:10:46 EST 2012

Glad you found it.

You can share a behavior script between different datagrids.  Just create a
button and put the shared behavior script in it, then set dgProps["default
column behavior"] to the long ID of your button.

There's a section in the datagrid manual that takes you through how to do
it in detail.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>