All DataGrid's updates the hilited index together

Ueliweb ueliweb at gmx.ch
Wed Dec 12 14:27:56 EST 2012

Thanks Pete

your guess solved the problem yet - coping the DG look to be bad.
I did It because I need DG's in different size and position for the same
date, copy the main DG and "cut it down" locks to be easy - as I do it with
other object ...
but not in mind there are also the template.
Good to find it yet - I want thinking about when I would start to
manipulate the behavior scrips in the template and this would do the same
on all copies!

The dghilitedline und most used dghilitedindex does not help - but thanks
too
good to learn more about how to find mistakes and bugs

:-)

ueliweb