All DataGrid's updates the hilited index together

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Dec 12 12:06:42 EST 2012

Hi,
A suggestion and a guess.

To narrow down where to put your breakpoints, search for "dghilitedline"
and put breakpoints anywhere you find it.  If it's your code that is
causing the problem, dghilitedline will be involved somewhere, maybe in a
custom column behavior.

The guess is that perhaps each of your datagrids shares the same template?
 I'm not at all sure that would cause what you're seeing but worth a check.
 This could happen if you copied and pasted a datagrid instead of creating
it from the Tools palette.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>