Mobile Scroller with Snapping?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Dec 11 18:22:51 EST 2012

OK, I think I figured out the problem.  Apparently
mobileControlGet(theID,"vScroll") sometimes returns a decimal value (i.e.
10.5), but LiveCode doesn't allow setting the vScroll of a field to a
decimal value, so the field wouldn't scroll.  Rounding
mobileControlGet(theID,"vScroll") appears to have solved the problem.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design