pFirstLineContainsHeaders is being ignored in DataGrid

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Tue Dec 11 13:51:12 EST 2012

Hi Pete,

Well this changes everything!  Literally!  So, if I wish to re-order the
columns, this will fit the bill quite nicely.  Thank you for clarifying
what this param actually does, Pete.

Back to what I was trying to do... If I need the first line of the imported
text file to define the header names of each column, I will need to script
that manually for each column, right?

I don't see any references to data grid properties like dgText in the LC
dictionary.  There are a few lessons on the RunRev site, but I don't see an
example of how to do this with a built-in function.  It's roll your own
time, I guess.

~Roger