pFirstLineContainsHeaders is being ignored in DataGrid

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Dec 11 13:09:13 EST 2012

Hi Roger,
That parameter doesn't change the column names, it just defines the order
of the column data within each line of dgText.  If it's false, then the
dgText is expected to contain the column data in the order the columns are
defined to the datagrid.  When true, then the first line of dgText defines
the order of the column data by specifying the column names, for example
Col2,col1,Col3.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>