All DataGrid's updates the hilited index together

Ueliweb ueliweb at gmx.ch
Tue Dec 11 08:30:06 EST 2012

Hei

I have 3 DataGrid on one card (all with another name).
If I click/ double-click to one DG (doesen't matter witch one) to a Row ->
the other both DG's update the hilited the Row with the same index too.

I put away all "me" in all scripts of this card and the stack and replaced
them with the real name like:
    ... of group "dataGrid name" of this card of this stack
But the behavior is still the same.

Functionally there looks to be everything OK just this wrong changes of the
hilited Row of the other 2 DG's

some Idea?

ueliweb