Why Does "remove" Actually "delete"?

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Mon Dec 10 16:34:43 EST 2012

The dictionary shows remove group as the correct syntax. Background may be a synonym for group, I don't know. What I do know however, is that creating a group, naming it "bobtest", checking "behave like a background" and "shared group", placing the group on a second card, going to the first card, then using the syntax, 'remove group "bobtest" from this card' removes the group from the card, but leaves the group on the second card. The same results occur when I use "remove background". Go figure.

Bob