Capture the Trig Function from an Option Menu Button

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Dec 8 23:59:54 EST 2012

Roger-

Saturday, December 8, 2012, 7:52:59 PM, you wrote:

> Please forgive my ignorance here, Mark, but are you suggesting
> another way of doing this kind of thing?

Ah, sorry, no. Just describing what you were doing: using a variable
to hold the name of a math operator an then executing the variable.
It's actually quite an advanced and hip programming concept. If you
can handle a lot of buzzwords that make your head spin, look up
functional programming and closures. Or just rest on your laurels on
the fact that you created something clever.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net