GLX2 3.0.13 now available

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Dec 7 21:03:03 EST 2012

Yo-

>> I don't see it there (yet?).

The link should work now. I accidentally uploaded an alpha build
instead of the real one the other day, and pulled it until I could get
the real one up.

And if you're one of the dozen or so folks who jumped the gun and
downloaded the alpha before I had a chance to pull it from the web
site, please download the correct build. The glx2 status bar will
announce the version as 3.0.13 for the real build and 3.0.13a for the
alpha build, so you can tell what you've got installed.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net