a new book idea...

Mark Smith Mark_Smith at cpe.umanitoba.ca
Thu Dec 6 22:12:20 EST 2012

Hi Colin, I was going to write and ask if you were interested in doing a book
on "LiveCode Web-App Development". I am about to head down that path but
have no web server experience, no CGI, or PHP or any of that so something
that covers that territory would be immensely of interest to me. Esp from
the LC perspective. Maybe some of those ideas could be addressed in a
chapter or two? (but sounds like a whole book to me).

I've written a couple of RevUP articles on I/O to SQL files that are
somewhat unique (like not requiring you to specify the field names) that I
would be happy to donate (or spruce up, as needed).

-- Mark