a new book idea...

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Tue Dec 4 19:46:01 EST 2012

Perhaps they would allow that on a chapter basis? That is, for anyone who wanted to write a chapter that was public domain, it would be in the book and also online somewhere. For anyone hoping to get enough money to pay for the time it takes, that chapter would just be in the book.

I've had one contact off list about a chapter on SQL. I could write one about imagedata. What other topics would be right for LiveCode? I looked at the one for HyperCard, and the subjects are more narrow. or possibly not applicable for LiveCode.