No subject

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 14:23:13 EST 2012

On 12/04/2012 08:44 PM, Robert Sneidar wrote:
> This is spam (of course). Please banhammer this guy.
>
> Bob
>

> On Dec 4, 2012, at 6:39 AM, Rosli Hassan wrote:
>
>> http://memorableapps.com/blog/travel/26nmvcj9.php

Quite clever Spam, as, when I opened that page it craftily inserted the
name of the town where I stay (Plovdiv, Bulgaria)
all over the place. The "only" problem is that the place is not full of
people with Irish names . . . LOL.

And, even if it were true, would you want to make your living hunched
over a computer all day?

OOPS, I forgot, a lot of people on this use-list make their livings
exactly like that (and some of the rest of us are
daft enough to aspire towards that).

Anyway, it would be rather nice if Heather could exclude 'Rosli Hassan'
from the list.

Richmond.