set imageSource of text in Data Grid?

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Tue Dec 4 02:34:39 EST 2012

Thanks to Glen Bojsza off-list for getting me started in the right
direction. Here is what I did in the column behavior script, assuming
pData is either a space or an image ID:

on FillInData pData
     -- This message is sent when the Data Grid needs to populate
     -- this template with the column data. pData is the value to be
displayed.

     -- Example:
     --set the text of field 1 of me to pData
     if pData is a number then
         set text of fld 1 of me to space
         set the imageSource of char 1 of fld 1 of me to pData
     else
         set text of fld 1 of me to pData
     end if
end FillInData