Weird array comparison limitation

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Mon Dec 3 16:08:42 EST 2012

I agree. Something that ought to work... well, ought to! I think I have dodged the bullet by using a personal development policy where I avoid wherever I can the use of a not equal comparison. I always use not (a = b). I forget why I developed this method, but now I see the problem you are having, who knows how many times it has saved my wazoo?

Bob