Does anyone have a copy of the Pop3 Lib that used to be on Sarah's site?

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 15:41:59 EST 2012

On 12/02/2012 09:48 PM, Colin Holgate wrote:
> If it helps anyone to find a copy, this was the original URL:
>
> http://www.troz.net/rev/stacks/POP_library_demo.rev
>
> So, presumably the stack is named "POP_library_demo.rev", and may be on someone's hard drive as we speak!

I went here: http://www.troz.net/rev/stacks/

tried to download POP-library_demo.rev (81kb) and got a 10 kb "thing".

all the files on there seem to have been mucked up.

Going by this route doesn't seem to be any better:

http://www.troz.net/rev/index.irev?category=All#stacks

I wonder what has happened to Sarah?