how my book is doing...

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Sat Dec 1 23:18:25 EST 2012

Before writing the book for Packt I had been a reviewer on two previous books for them, both about SketchUp. For those I did use Pages, and managed to get away with it, as I was only adding comments. I did at the time get the latest upgrade for Pages, which was able to export Word documents, but when it came to actually writing a book I was given specific templates, and so bought Microsoft Office at that time.