Geometry Manager

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Aug 31 16:54:08 EDT 2012

Yes, a bit unusual.  The situation is that I have a toolbar at the top of
my stack that doesn't resize in any way, then the rest of my controls below
it, most of which resize.  There's a button in the toolbar that reuces the
stack to a height just enough to still show the toolbar but none of the
other controls (plus another button to reinstate the original stack
height).  When the stack height is "minimized", I don;t want any
resizing/repositioning of the controls to happen since they'd end up on top
of the toolbar or somewhere else not good.

I'm also thinking the cprop would be good because it would allow me to
temporarily disable all resizing if I want to tweak the card layout in such
a way that would require its size to change.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>