pirate version of my book...

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 15:57:55 EDT 2012

On 08/31/2012 10:13 PM, Magicgate Software - Skip Kimpel wrote:
> I have had many commercial titles stolen over the years.  In addition,
> my wife is a well known graphics artist (www.CreativeDust.com) and is
> ALWAYS getting her stuff stolen; appears in other people books, apps,
> websites, etc.  It is so hard to fight that we finally gave up.  In
> the end, there is really nothing you can do to really fight it.  I
> would rather spend my time and energy on creating new things instead
> of wasting it on negative things.
>
> Just my two cents.
>
> SKIP

Well, I don't know about anything else, but I certainly did enjoy a look
at your wife's website -

ties right in with earlier postings today vis-a-vis faeries and/or fairies

and makes me thing of Wightwick manor (which I visited about 30 years
ago) [pronounced 'Wittick']

http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/wightwick-manor/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wightwick_Manor

AND, even if the front does look exactly like a mirror-image of the
front of Bhaktivedanta manor (Yuck)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhaktivedanta_Manor

if you are ever over in England, your wife will have every right to belt
you over
the head with a frying pan if you don't take her there!

Between you, me and everybody else on the LIvecode Use-list (!?!) I
suggest you steer well clear of Bhaktivedanta manor!

Richmond.