pirate version of my book...

-=>JB<=- sundown at pacifier.com
Fri Aug 31 15:55:24 EDT 2012

The thieves are so bad in the Seattle-Tacoma area they took
years of software I developed and it was never even put on
the market or given to anyone for ant reason.  It included my
business and personal records too.

If you are not rich the FBI do not care and neither does any
one else for that matter.  If you are rich and famous and a
single photo is stolen of your child they investigate and file
serious charges against the criminals.

-=>JB<=-