Is it a LiveCode bug or a Lion bug?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Aug 30 12:44:16 EDT 2012

There was other isses that seemed to be related to what you are seeing now, that is opening a stack to launch LC cause some kind of timing issue. Instead of LC waiting until all the plugins and whatnot were loaded before opening the stack, it seemed like LC was trying to run the stack scripts before it was ready. I thought this had been dealt with. I can only think that it may be possible to check some condition to see if LC was fully loaded before proceeding would be a good workaround. Have you tried to see if the revTools stack was open before proceeding and recalling the script in a few seconds if not?

Bob