Can anyone confirm this possible bug ?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Aug 29 11:51:36 EDT 2012

I have found in the past, although mush less nowadays that the debugger would turn itself off under certain conditions, like certain script errors. I never figured out why, but updates and LC versions later it doesn't seem to happen anymore. I think once in the last 6 months it happened. It always seems to be when I am breaking into the debugger due to a runtime error. Afterwards it seemed to be off.

Bob