DatePicker: Installation instructions

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Wed Aug 29 10:33:50 EDT 2012

Hacked together my own installation method. :) Not as easy to upgrade
it as a substack of my application loader, but it makes using it
throughout all my farm programs easy as pie.

Once, it is registered and unlocked can I just save that registered
copy of the stack and use it where I need it or do I need to register
each time I include it as a substack?