Problem resizing a stack

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Aug 28 00:54:45 EDT 2012

Hi Jacque,
The stacks opened modeless - I configure it that way by setting the crop
cREVLoadInfo["mode"] to "modeless" when it is prepped for release.

I'll have to check through the preOpenCard code to see if it uses "this
stack" anywhere, or somewhere in the handler that is called from
preOpenStack.  I do know that there a lot of references to controls on the
plugin stack that are not qualified with the stack name; I don;t see any
error messages from any of them but that may be because of it being
modeless.

I'll check thru the code and report back on what I find.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>