Problem resizing a stack

Francis Nugent Dixon effendi at wanadoo.fr
Sun Aug 26 13:39:42 EDT 2012

Hi from Beautiful Brittany,

Peter,

I have a simple mechanism in all of my stacks
which allows me to show or hide a bottom line
of debugging buttons.
I have a tiny hidden button set in the same place
in my stacks (usually at the top/left junction
of a rectangle defining the work area of the stack.
click on this hidden button once to set the rect
showing the test buttons, and click again to
return to the standard rect.
The control button is transparent, but on the top
of any other objects. It always has the same name,
so I can "select" it to check that it is always in
the correct place.

Solves my problem

HTH

-Francis