RevDoc

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 16:26:27 EDT 2012

On 08/25/2012 10:20 PM, Andre Garzia wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 4:12 PM, Richmond <richmondmathewson at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> On 08/25/2012 09:24 PM, Andre Garzia wrote:
>>
>>> Alex,
>>>
>>> I've put a little page up with some info and links to download the latest
>>> version of RevDoc
>>>
>>> http://andregarzia.com/page/**revdoc <http://andregarzia.com/page/revdoc>
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>> andre
>>>

>> Is this LC 4.5 compatible?
>
> Richmond,
>
> I haven't tested but it should be. Did the stackfileformat changed from 4.5
> to 5.5? If it did, then I will save another copy...

Yes, the stackfileformat changed.

In fact if you could save revdoc in  the last 3 stackfileformats !!!!

I could, possibly, work out a routine to convert New ('New-New' as
opposed to just 'Now') LC stacks
to previous formats for those of us who haven't managed to stump up the
cash for new versions of
Livecode.