Problem resizing a stack

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Fri Aug 24 20:01:39 EDT 2012

It has become standard practice to:

send yourMessage in 0 millisec

instead of

just put some code after openCard/openStack,etc types of handlers. I hate that this might be so, but it seems to account, or at least forgive, certain timing and event queue issues that are inherent in those types of messages.

Try it. I don't think there is a formal methodology for it all, it just seems to work. The fact that you can step through code, but not execute in real time, makes me think it could solve the problem.

Craig Newman