Newbie SQLite and LC learing problems

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Aug 24 14:39:19 EDT 2012

Hi Blair,

Others have provided you with some links and I will provide you with some
more. First let me say that Petes software SQLiteAdmin is my favorite
SQLite admin software and I am using it a lot. Recommended!

I created a simple SQLite access library that will help you with the common
database crud stuff. Most apps don't need anything more that a couple
features. Those that need the complex stuff usually knows how to write it.
You can check my library at http://andregarzia.com/page/dblib. When
checking that, take your time and watch the video. It will show you both
Petes SQLiteAdmin and how my library can be used.

If you need further assistance or guidance related to DB Lib, hop by my
little support forum at http://andregarzia.com/forum/

Let me also say that there is another database library available called SQL
Yoga which is damn solid and full of features. It has a more steep learning
curve but it is great. You can learn more about it at
http://www.bluemangolearning.com/revolution/software/libraries/sql-yoga/
before creating my own DB Lib, I've shipped software using SQL Yoga and I
think it is a great product.

Welcome to the revolution! (oops, now we say welcome to LiveCode right?)

cheers
andre

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.