mergExt $49 on RunRev Marketplace

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Aug 22 02:06:56 EDT 2012

Hi LiveCoders

I've just been informed by a mergExt customer that the RunRev store has massively marked down the price on mergExt Complete from $149 to $49. When you consider the individual components add up to a whopping $415 this could be the deal of a lifetime. I didn't know about the deal and I don't know how long it will be available in the store.

So what do you get for your $49?
mergAccessory - $39 - iOS hardware accessory communication
mergAES - $19 - iOS AES encryption
mergAV - $49 - video recording, picking, camera control
mergBanner - $19 - iAd banners
mergDataGridScroller - $9 - touch scroller drop tool
mergDoc - $29 - iOS document interaction (preview, open in app etc)
mergDropbox - $39 - iOS dropbox sdk
mergMK - $49 - iOS MapKit map control
mergNotify - $19 - iOS NotificationCenter notifications
mergPop - $19 - iOS action sheets/popovers and contextual menus
mergSettings - $19 - iOS Settings app integration
mergTestApp - $9 - iOS and android simulator log plugin with TestFlight deployment.
mergTweet -	$19 - iOS tweet sheet
mergZXing -	$49 - iOS barcode reader modal and control
sQuiRt - $29 - QR code generator from Splash 21.

PS - For anyone wanting to buy an extra year on an existing account using this deal then I will need to manually add the time because the RunRev store isn't fully integrated for updates yet so please allow 24 hours for that and ignore the registration url.

Cheers

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services