New Pricing

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Aug 21 18:13:01 EDT 2012

Kevin-

Tuesday, August 21, 2012, 1:00:29 PM, you wrote:

> Pay as you go pricing is something you are either going to love, or you
> are going to hate.

Anyone want to take bets as to where I stand on this? <g>

> as far as I'm aware not a single $ has been added or subtracted to
> any option in any product line.

The exception to this, as Monte pointed out, is the personal licenses,
and there's where I think the PAYG option is appropriate. I've never
been a fan of the limited 30-day trial period, and this gives people
the option of trying the product for a more extended period until
they're ready to convert to a normal license.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net