The Owner of a background group

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Aug 21 17:39:04 EDT 2012

It might. Then again it might freak out that the group is not on any card, so rather than put him through that, I told him a way that would definitely work.

Interesting though that if you delete a card with the last instance of a background group on it, the group remains a part of the stack, but if you delete a background group from the last card, it pops a confirmation dialog, and if you confirm it removes the group from the stack.

Kinda makes sense I guess.

Bob