New Pricing

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Tue Aug 21 17:37:01 EDT 2012

Interesting that there's no personal license users complaining. They are the only ones that could lose out with the new plans but arguably the low cost pay as you go could cover that market. It appears the only people complaining are the ones that state they are using very old versions with no plan to upgrade and readily promote other tools on the list. Hmm... I wonder how much extra the rest of us pay to support these guys?

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services

mergExt - There's an external for that!