New Pricing

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Aug 21 16:57:41 EDT 2012

I guess I never made it past the front page of the store, so I was as
confused as anyone. I just poked around a little bit.

Hovering over the words Pay as You Go or Perpetual explains what they mean.

Click "Buy" on any perpetual package to swap components in and out. That
allows you to purchase one or several deployment options for different
operating systems. You can buy just for desktop if you want, or for
other combinations. The price changes as you select different options.

The perpetual license is what we've been used to. It means that whatever
you buy you can continue to use forever.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com