Resize stack

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Aug 21 12:56:33 EDT 2012

Yes, the field, not the stack, sorry about the typo.  Although, I recall
other discussions about a stack having the ability to scroll instead of
having to group every control together to achieve that result.

Thanks for the code.  I was hoping there might be some other property that
would avoid the behavior since it seems completely arbitrary to me.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>