New Pricing

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 04:08:46 EDT 2012

On 08/21/2012 10:55 AM, Peter Alcibiades wrote:
> The pricing at the moment appears to be (is this right?) that if as a new customer you want  Linux you pay either Gold Perpetual, at $1,000, or you go PAYG Cross Platform at $50 a month.

PAYG seems very odd indeed . . .

Suppose I am the sort of person who develops software for "content
delivery and reinforcement"
in an ESL school [sorry chaps, not all that imaginative today].

I "knock out" a stack/standalone whenever the need arises . . .

1. No way am I going to pay a monthly fee, as for, say, 4 months I may
do nothing, and then,
all of a sudden, I may have to prepare 5 stacks.

2. Yer, right, I could go on and on.
.
.
.
.

108. This reverts to my earlier question as to why RunRev aren't
prepared to market earlier versions
(say version 4.0) at a relatively reduced rate to folks like the example
above.

Richmond.