The Owner of a background group

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Aug 20 20:57:49 EDT 2012

I agree with that, that's why I thought the behavior I was seeing was so
weird.  I started using a fresh copy of the stack and all now works as
expected so there must have been some corruption in the version of the
stack I was using.

There might be an existing way to find out the "progenitor" - the cardNames
of a group gives a list of all the card names that group appears on and,
without exhaustive testing, it appears that the first line of that list
might be the progenitor.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>