Fwd: more on-rev issues

Pierre Sahores sc at sahores-conseil.com
Mon Aug 20 17:09:06 EDT 2012

Try this before anything else (comment preopenstack from your stack script):

#on preOpenStack

#   open file "theoutput.txt" for write
#   write "here's some text"  & return to file "theoutput.txt"
#   close file "theoutput.txt"

#   open printing to pdf "thepdf.pdf"
#   print card 1 into 18,18,576+18,756+18
#   print break
#   close printing

#   quit /* <-- this "Quit" is killing the whole process before it ends and both the start_rias_lib and rias_lib_main_ctl functions are never launched */

#end preOpenStack

function  start_rias_lib
	return the internet date & "<br><br>"
end start_rias_lib