changes to the run rev store

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 14:14:36 EDT 2012

This is true with "gold" perpetual (it seems) but complete does include
updates for a year.
Of course complete has a 1500 dollar buy in and and then 749 per year after
that. (id does include the dev program of course)

Seems to me if a) you don't already own complete, and/or b) don't need the
developer membership, you can save quite a bit over time. 600 bucks a year
for each year vs 1500 for year 1, 749 for the following years.  So if you
are an every year/upgrade upgrader it would take a while for the complete
to make sense even if you were adding the dev program on top of the
completely paygo.  Over 5 years.

Of course if you are a version skipper then the whole mess changes again.