changes to the run rev store

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 13:16:31 EDT 2012

On 08/20/2012 07:26 PM, Matthias Rebbe wrote:
> Yes and no.
>
> The PayAsYouGo licenses do expire after a year. It´s similar to the new Adobe subscription modell.
> Just see it as renting software. That license model is new.

Ouch! Now does that mean:

1. I get LC + upgrades for a year, and then all the versions I have
bought in that year "turn into pumpkins at the stroke of midnight" and
stop working?

2. I get LC + upgrades for a year, and upgrades stop "coming down the
turnpike at the stroke of midnight" but those I do have on my
computer(s) continue working?