more on-rev issues

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 15:57:03 EDT 2012

Hmm, out of curiosity, if you change it to <?rev put "Whatever message.."
?> rather than <?lc does it work?

And vice versa, if you leave it as <?lc and change your file extention to
.lc does it work then?

I know there are several versions of livecode server available in on-rev
but I don't recall how you differentiate which one you wish to use. This
might be part of the issue. If I get a sec, i'll add some files to my
on-rev and see if I can get the same behavior as you.