remedial mysql???

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Aug 18 14:28:40 EDT 2012

You don't HAVE to remove the START/COMMIT, I was pointing out that they are
superfluous.  Leave them in if you wish.

The semicolon issue has nothing to do with what mySQL requires, it's a
Livecode requirement - see the dictionary.

Finally, if you're using revDataFromQuery to do this, I'm surprised it ever
worked.  You're not getting data from a query, you're executing SQL
commands so you need to use revExecuteSQL.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>