The Story of Steve Jobs - An Inspiration or a Cautionary Tale

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Aug 16 18:40:14 EDT 2012

Ouch.

A personal attack making fun of how a person looks, is low-- even for
you, Bjoernke. I have had a serious health problem over the past few years
which has resulted in my adding some un-needed weight-- of which I am
sensitive about.

My poke was just a funny point at the attempts to 'manage' the conversation
on this specifically OT thread. Yours was a cruel personal attack. Please
apologize.